The SAG AK MK2 Freefloat Chassis is the complete upgrade solution for the AK platform which allows user:
– Mount optic sights \ red-dot on the rifle as well as any pointing (PEQ \ Flashlight \ Rangefinder) device without need to remove them during rifle disassembly for cleaning
– Freefloats the barrel
– Brings up accuracy of the system and eliminates POI shift while shooting from the rest or bipod
– Run longer shot strings – since the foreend doesn’t touch the barrel, the handguard remains cool even through 120 shots string
– Use any Bushmaster ACR compatible handguard with AK rifle (polymer handguards may require to file down rear end face to fit)
Chassis doesn’t block the irons and do have an rear iron leaf sight base (changeble) as a standard part of the kit
Fits any AK47\SAIGA\AK74 type of riles and any AK rifles (Milled recievers may require file down the rear teeth of the upper)
The SAG AK MK2 Freefloat Chassis kit consists of:
- Precision CNC machined from a solid billet of high strength aircraft grade aluminum upper with 1913-MIL-STD rail from gasblock to the rear end of ejection port long. Top rail also comes with built-in ACOG interface. The upper stays in place during assembly\disassembly of the rifle for maintenance and cleaning. Upper serves as a mounting block for foreend and gas tube. Freefloats the barrel.
- CNC machined Steel barrel nut pressed on the barrel (part is AK type specific due different barrel diameters – note your model of AK during ordering)
- Lightweight gas tube precision CNC machined from steel. Mounts on the gasblock and into the upper
- Precision CNC machined insert with rear leaf sight base
- CNC machined freefloat Bushmaster ACR compatible foreend with M-LOK interface and QD flushcups
The SAG AK MK2 Freefloat Chassis requires a gunsmith installation, but it can also be installed by user.
If you already have Bushmaster ACR handguard which you want to use with your build you can order Chassis without our M-LOK QD Handguard. Please choose appropriate option from menu during ordering.