The SAG Lightweight Remington 700SA Rifle Chassis is a premium class rifle stock designed to get maximum performance out of both rifle and the shooter. It takes full advantage of modern engineering, design and manufacturing technologies, resulting in a level of machinery Remington 700 rifle deserves.
Main idea behind SAG Lightweight Remington 700SA Rifle Chassis was to give shooter aluminum chassis rigidity with AR ergonomics but with the weight of the Carbon Fiber stock.
Overall chassis weight is just 1250 grams \ 2 lbs 12 oz (with AR Magpul pistol grip wo magazine) which is lighter (!) than original Hogue stock with internal bottom metal.
SAG Lightweight Remington 700SA Rifle Chassis features is precision CNC machined from a solid billet of high strength aircraft grade aluminum and features:
- AICS Magazine compatibility
- Adjustable cheek piece (0-30mm)
- Adjustable buttpad (+-30 mm)
- Adjustable LOP (11.5” – 14.5”)
- M-LOK interface on the foreend
- M-LOK interface on the buttstock
- Any AR pistol grip (Beavertail or not) usage
- Magazine latch is integrated into the triggerguard
Easy bolt-on installation
SAG Lightweight Remington 700SA Rifle Chassis is hard anodized for a beautiful and durable matte finish.
Chassis comes as a standard with A2 pistol grip.
US price option is valid only for orders shipped to the USA or Canada